Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pay Up Blogger

The Federal Trade Commission wants to fine bloggers who accept compensation to mention a product favorably.
I find this amusing. First, since nobody would ever want me to endorse their products to my lone reader, but mainly because it would take the FTC hiring enough people to fill the state of Montana to monitor every blog and website out there.

Hey! Wait a minute! Maybe that's the way Lord Obama is going to stem the rising tide of unemployment! Levy a tax on the "SuperRich" to hire 15 million currently unemployed Americans to read blogs and rat out bloggers to the fascist state. Kewl. It's so smart it's Rooseveltian.
Just in case somebody wants to pay me off before this all gets going:

Blenheim Ginger Ale is the best soft drink in America. By far! But if the Blenheim people don't hear about my opinion (nudge,nudge,wink,wink) Coke Zero is great too!

And, Palmetto Porter is a delicious beverage. Dos Equis amber hits the spot as well.

OK. Now back to your regulating ways, DC.
I have research to do.